Are you experiencing chronic problems with your computers and phone systems that your IT provider just never seems to resolve. Maybe it has become easier to find a work-around or try to fix IT problems yourself than to call your IT provider. It’s very common for businesses to be unhappy with the quality of service and support they’re getting from their current IT company, but they tolerate it simply because they don’t know who else to call, or they’re just too busy to take the time to find someone else. Often time they feel the devil they know is better than the devil they don’t.
If you find yourself stuck in a place of no productivity, and all frustration, the best place to start is to find out where you are.
A Through Assessment And Technology Plan Shows You The Easiest, Most Budget-Friendly Way To Get The Network You Need
After conducting this Free Assessment, we’ll be able to answer your top questions, such as:
- Are your IT systems truly secured from hackers, viruses and rogue employees?
- Are your backups configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running again fast in a disaster?
- Are you unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation under new New York data breach laws?
- Could you utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud computing technologies to lower IT costs and make it easier to work remotely?
- Are your systems optimized for maximum speed and performance? (I can tell you, 99% of the computer networks we review are NOT.)
Once we have a clear picture on the state, health and performance of your current IT systems, we’ll then deliver a customized IT Optimization plan that will show you how to eliminate every single nagging problem, enable you to work faster and easier and lower IT costs wherever possible.
Request an assement today and we’ll come to your office and conduct our proprietary 27-Point Risk Assessment — a process that’s taken us over 5 years to perfect — to not only determine the health of the systems on the network, but also to assess other security, backup and efficiency factors that could be costing you in productivity and hard dollars. We will also put together a customized Technology Plan for your office.
This offer is free for New York City Small Business Owners with 12 or more computers and a server only, and a decision make must be present. We will be asking some business related questions that only a decision can answer.