If you are a small to midsize business in New York City, and you want to transform your current slow and unreliable technology into a powerful tool that can move your business forward instead of the problem that is costing you time and money that it is now, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 15 to 50 employees, and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Many of our clients have a specialized line of business application that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in New York City.
Add our technology experts to your company’s team when:
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.